Hello! It is August. Can you believe it? A U G U S T.
Which means I AM IN HAWAII!!!! WOO HOO!!
Yes, I am writing this post from my couch in California but when this posts, I will be basking in the sun in Maui with my amazing family. Two weeks of fun, sun, sand and Mai Tais.
I decided that I did not want to “work” on my vacation, yet I wanted my readers to still have great content to check out while I am gone…so I contacted a bunch of bloggers- new bloggers, seasoned bloggers, SLPs, parents, OTs, etc. and asked them to be guest posters for the month of August. I am so darn excited to share these amazing guest posts with you all!! I picked bloggers that I have been following for a while or that are new on the scene. I picked bloggers that I truly believe have a lot to offer. So I hope that you all enjoy this month’s posts and be sure to check out the guest poster’s blogs and social media pages!
So what exactly do I have planned for you all? Topics include:
- Handwriting development and Activities to help develop handwriting skills in little ones
- FREEBIEs from fellow speech-language pathologists! Yes FREEBIES!!! 😉
- Fun learning activities for little ones including science experiments and “writing” activities
- How to help picky eaters
- Pacifier use
- Perspectives on being a parent of a special needs child
- Yoga and Special needs
- Speech therapy activities from fellow SLPs
So be sure to stay tuned this month for a TON of amazing posts from different perspectives! I’ll be on Facebook on and off, and if you need anything you can always email me…email@example.com
Interested in being a guest poster at PWW365? I’d love to have you! Shoot me an email if you are interested!
Leave a Reply