I am speechless…I was passed on the Liebster Award this past week by TWO different, amazing fellow bloggers! Leeanne over atÂ Kreative Resources and Jill the Enchanted Homeschooling Mom both were so gracious to give this award to me. Leeanne and Jill, THANK YOU!!
Leeanne said she passed this to me because she has found many things of interest on my blog. So sweet! And Jill was so kind to say “I honestly have so much to say about Katie and her site that there is not time or enough room on my blog. I recently found her blog and have immensely enjoyed following along with her wonderful ideas, printables and suggestions. I definitely see her “following” skyrocketing in the New Year so why not head on over now to check it out? Thank you Katie!” Which seriously made my WEEK!! 😀 And Jill, right back at ya! 😉
Now it is time for me to pass along this award to 5 other great up-and-coming blogs with 200 or less followers …so here we go. PLEASE be sure to check out each and every one!
- Babies, Toddlers and Preschoolers is a blog by a mama and day care provider…has some fantastic and creative ideas!
- Preserving Life’s Moments is blog by a fellow mama… another place to find fun, child friendly activities.
- Pre K and K Sharing is a really neat, newer blog that features posts from several different educators, sharingÂ preschooler and kinder ideas…LOVE this concept! Check it out!
- My Kindergarten Kids is a blog by a Kinder teacher..she shares some fun and creative ideas for activities and lessons!
- Gratefully Growing in Grace is a fun blog by a college professor and mother, documenting her life and the activities she does with her children…check out her Elf….it’s adorable!
It means so much to me to be passed along this award by TWO amazing other bloggers this week. I wanted to take a moment and just thank each and every follower, commenter, reader…I am so happy that I am able to share out fun activities and help other parents and educators out there in cyberspace!
Jessica @ Preserving Life's Moments says
Wow!! Thanks for award! That totally makes my morning (and we were having a really rough morning…I needed a smile!). I feel honored and look forward to awarding 5 blogs as well. I just love your blog and all your great ideas!!
You are SO welcome Jessica! 🙂 So glad I could brighten your day! 😀
wow! i feel so blessed! I started this little blog a few months ago for my daycare parents to check out and see what goes on while they work! I feel so honored and loved by so many bloggers! I am new to the blogging world is there anything i need to do with this award? Again I am sooo thankful it really made my day!!!
Amanda @ http://gratefullygrowingingrace.blogspot.com/ says
Thank you so much, Katie! Another kind blogger gave me this award earlier and I don’t know if I should re-post about getting it, so I added you to my original post. http://gratefullygrowingingrace.blogspot.com/2011/10/liebster-blog-award.html
As I wrote, I love this blog, especially the thrifty fun ideas.
Thank you for warming my heart!
You are SO welcome!!! 🙂 You deserve it twice! 😉 Happy Holidays!