I know, I know….you came here today for a FREEBIE! So, here you go!
This week my freebie is a Valentines Themed Game called Where is Cupid. This card game targets prepositions by showing Cupid in different positions around other objects. Here is what the cards look like:
You can use these cards in MANY ways!
- Using two sets have your child/student match picture to picture
- Using one set have your child/student label each preposition
- Using one set have your child/student match opposite prepositions
- Using one set, hide the cards around the room, turn out the lights, and have your child/student use flashlights to go find and label all the cards.
- Using two sets play memory or go fish
- Using one set play memory or go fish by matching/pairing opposite prepositions
- Using one set, place cards in a pile. Take turns having your child/student pick a card and then demonstrate the preposition in some form (i.e. using manipulatives, pictures, aÂ barrier game, using their own bodies, etc).
Have a FABULOUS weekend!