Well last week I received a blog award! The Versatile Blogger award! Carrie over at Crafty Mom Share presented me with this last Tuesday. Carrie is a high school math teacher turned stay-at-home mom who loves to craft with her adorable daughter. Make sure to check out her blog and follow her of you don’t already! She has some great craft ideas (and you know I love crafts!) She also has a linky party, Sharing Saturday, that I recommend you check out also!
Now this blog award comes with some rules:
- Thank the person that nominated you with a link back to them (done)
- Tell 7 things about yourself.
- Pass this award on to 15 newly discovered blogs and let them know that they’ve received an award!
Seven Things About Myself
- I LOVE to read, but lately end up falling asleep after only a few pages!
- I grew up in the mountains with SNOW and miss it terribly this time of year (though its just a short 3 hour drive to visit my parents!)
- I love rain.
- I am both an only child and the youngest child 😉
- I love me a pair of nice designer jeans…but haven’t bought a new pair in a while because they are so expensive and lately I just love dressing my kids up instead 😉
- I need a 12 step program for my addiction to Starbucks.
- I have not “slept through the night” in over three years and I wouldn’t change it for anything.
And 15 blogs I have found recently that I think ROCK
- Reading Confetti– Reading specialist turned SAHM
- Ready Set Read! Another reading specialist turned SAHM
- Royal Baloo and Logi Bear Too A homeschooling mama- great free printables!
- What’s Fun Today? Kindergarten teacher turned SAHM
- Criss Cross Applesauce Another teacher who is currently a SAHM Great activities (free printables!)
- Speech Room News A fellow SLP, her blog is just AMAZING! Parents, Teachers and SLPs will find something here (FREE PRINTABLES!)
- Happy Hooligans Mother and childcare provider with great play and craft activities
- Cachey Mama’s Classroom Mama and headstart teacher- great preschool ideas
- Toys In The Dryer cute blog by two moms!
- Moms Town Calgary North A new blog with some great activities!
- Learning 4 Kids Adorable site with great activities and FREE printables!
- Whole Child Creative Curriculum Preschool kits, crafts, and FREEBIES!
- Learning Ideas Great site with all kinds of, you guessed it, Learning Ideas 😉
- Love and Lollipops Lots of fun, cute family and child activities
- Teaching 2 and 3 Year Olds Sheryl is a preschool teacher with lots of great ideas!
And, one bonus site, that I know already got this blog award last month, but I recently came across it and think other parents and educators should take a look: Deceptively Educational.
Thanks again Carrie for the award!!
Well, my daughter and I are working on a new printable book for this Friday’s Freebie Friday…with a fun activity to go along with it. It involves a reindeer…I can’t wait to share it with you Friday! Until then, I have some other great posts coming up. Make sure to check out my new Thrifty Thursday Linky Party and link up of you’d like! We have had some GREAT activities linked up. This Thursday I will be featuring a few of my favorites!